View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Damn I don't know what to do. So I'm seeing that the EvoR is complicated to wre up and the Jdm should be easier as it is an Oem product. Is wiring the EvoR really that much harder vs. The Jdm? I'm know that you can have the light flash when braking or reversing but can the light be able to flash while driving F1 style and then control by switch?
JDM Light: 2 wires
EVOR Light: 3 wires

If you DON'T want the EVOR light to blink, then there are only 2 wires.

It's HOW you want the EVOR light to work that is the only difference. If you want it in setup A you tap to the X and Y Wire. If you want Setup B then you tap into the X and Z wire. It's not hard I promise you. I did it in my parking spot at 10pm. Took a half hour. Hardest part was getting the rear lamp off to tap into the wires... (This was before I found out you could make the taps inside the trunk. )

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote