View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #7640 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
You will be amazed at the money you will be stashing away once you pay off your house.

I can sympathize with your garage wishes. I just moved from a house with a 26 x 24 garage with a side work area of 8 x 8 to townhouse with a a 17 x 18 garage. Plus, I don't have a private driveway anymore.

At least the days of spending five hours a week (minimum) maintaining a 1.5 acre lot are over.
yah, im looking forward to the increase in my savings account. the thing about me is my dad (retired long time) is a house/garden/farm whore. hahaha. he owned several lux houses while he lived in the states and and guess who got to help keep them maintained on the weekends while i lived at my parent's place? yah, no thanks. while he paid me generously im not a gardener type, i hate mowing the grass, and i hate working with soil (aka little farm of his).

im perfectly happy with contractors doing my lawn and snow removal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
All this talk about car covers depresses me. My last run in the Z was yesterday, now it sits in it's stall. I still need to wash and correct it... then cover it up.
Is the Quicksilver good for dust prevention and indoor storage? Where is a good online place to purchase? I was looking at Block it 200 from CoverCraft.com. I know it's cheap but I figured I didn't need anything too fancy with it sitting in an insulated garage for the winter. What do you guys think?

i can't speak for quicksilver yet as this is the first time trying it but it repells water unlike normal 'dust covers' so i wont have to worry about water seeping through the cover onto the paint like the cover i have for the G. my Z will be garaged but when i open the garage door to get my G out i know blowing snow will get all over the hatch area....so i wanted to get a cover to minimize water stains.