View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #7634 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
huh, i'd be kinda worried about grit rubbing while placing the cover onto a dirty car, but heck you have more experience with covers so ok! hahaha.

on my Z i will only be placing it on during hibernation, so the paint will be fully clean and waxed. (maybe on rainy windy days i might put it on before opening the garage since it was so easy to put it on and off into the bag).
It swirls the dirt around and makes it look bad but it doesn't damage the paint from what I have seen.

Lucky you that you have a garage, I will make sure the house I buy has a really nice garage/driveway and I will have to hit you up for advice on what tools/work benches to buy