View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #7633 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
When I remove it I loosen the front, undo the mirrors, then I roll it to the back.

I never had a problem putting the cover on a dirty car, it didn't transfer the dirt from the car to the cover or anything like that. You don't need to only cover it after it's clean, you can cover it even if it's pretty dirty (but knowing you it will never get to that state )
huh, i'd be kinda worried about grit rubbing while placing the cover onto a dirty car, but heck you have more experience with covers so ok! hahaha.

on my Z i will only be placing it on during hibernation, so the paint will be fully clean and waxed. (maybe on rainy windy days i might put it on before opening the garage since it was so easy to put it on and off into the bag).