View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #7632 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
cool, me too. im doing it right then.

then when i roll up, i pull up the front, then rear, fold the sides first towards the center of the roof (usually need to fold twice per side), then roll it from the back to the front with clean surface on the outside.

when the clean surface on the outside i can just pull out of the bag and place it on the car, unroll and wrap. ... good?
When I remove it I loosen the front, undo the mirrors, then I roll it to the back.

I never had a problem putting the cover on a dirty car, it didn't transfer the dirt from the car to the cover or anything like that. You don't need to only cover it after it's clean, you can cover it even if it's pretty dirty (but knowing you it will never get to that state )