View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i didnt want the hassle of having potential inferior functionalty so i went OEM.
I sort of felt the same. I also just wanted a solid light look, not a bunch of little LED's. Personal taste of course.

Plus, I don't want mine as a fog light or a back up flasher. I just want to hook mine up as a 2nd (or 4th depending on how you look at it) brake only light. I'm planning to tint all my taillights, and another brake only light will help add a little more oomph to the back. I've read the OEM is really bright, so I'm hoping that means it's "brake light" bright, but we'll see.

I THINK my set up should be easy. If I remember from the thread I read about 4 months ago, all I do is tap into the green brake wire and I'm good to go, done. Getting the old non-light off is the hard part I guess, with all the loc-tite on it.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote