Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #429 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Just got through getting a tech inspection form filled out for my Driver's Edge class. Took the car down to Nevrslo to have them do it, since TDE requires an actual SAE mechanic to sign off.

They're like 5 minutes away from me and I had never been down to their shop. It's a small shop, but I was pretty impressed with them overall. They had at least two of their drift track cars on display, and a lot of quality parts on the shelf. It's just refreshing to walk into a shop where they can point at two obvious full-on track machines sitting fully assembled out on the floor and say "yeah we did all the fabrication and mechanic work on these, and we run them in real events". The cars also happened to be a 350Z and heavily modded S14 or 240 (whichever it was it was hard to tell at this point, to me anyways. It also had an LS1 engine swapped into it), so they know Nissan stuff.

They're definitely my new favorite option for when it comes time to put a cage in this car, etc.

Last edited by wstar; 10-26-2011 at 07:12 PM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote