View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
but import's question is asking how to wire it up to show the warnings through the nav screen?

on my Z i just wired up my V1's power module to the fuse, mounted the module below the steering column (in b-surface so i dont hit it with my knee or something) and using the coil from the bottom of the steering column to above the cluster.
I was wondering if anyone made an interface with the cars OBDII port like on the 'vette. I really think that is what I will miss most, is getting all my radar info through my HUD and information center. I will probably run some 10% tint across the V1's face to cut down on glare/light and just mount it by the mirror with the bendawire thing I have. IT's wrapped in OEM "mesh" and has an in-line fuse.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote