View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 AM   #151 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I bought Battlefield 3 last night. So I am not sure what I am going to be doing this weekend... ^_^
Haha I know that feeling. I haven't bought this one yet and not sure if I'm going to. All the other ones I buy and play for a week or two and then I lose interest because no one wants to work together except those in clans and I don't have the time or patience to be in a clan again. I might change my tune about that once the new counter-strike comes out though. Used to be pretty damn good in 1.6 and source.

oh and on topic, I will not be attending this weekend's cruise, I'm sure its going to be amazing though with the amount of effort Randy is putting into this! Hope you all have an awesome and safe time!
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote