View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #7521 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyFrank View Post
I washed my car this weekend, and decided I wanted to try my hand at HDR imaging. I have exactly zero experience with photography. My camera is nothing spectacular. I don't have it handy to tell you the exact model number, but it is just a Canon ELPH point and shoot digital camera that is like 5 years old. I used a tripod that I picked up at the local Goodwill store for like $6, and I took this picture at a public park parking lot on the bay a short 2 minute drive from my house. I took about 16 shots at varying degrees of exposure from -2 to +2, and I used the photomatix software to process the images. The following are several of the results from default presets in the software. I may make this a little hobby and try to get better at it. Please forgive the file size. I hope you enjoy...
those look awesome! you must be joking "never take photos". photomatix is what I use for HDR's its good, I think my choice is the B/W too