View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Svre46
Base Member

Drives: 15' GTR
Svre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond repute

More pics are up. When it is light I will take some side shots and engine bay shots. Saturday I will be detailing the car and Sunday people will be coming to see it. The car is like new guys so be patient with me on all the picture requests. There really is not much to see. The Clazzio seats are covers. Do a search for more info. The cloth is underneath and in perfect shape. This is again a BASE model and really with the low mileage it’s like new. Clean title held by Wells Fargo. We will close the sale at the bank and they will issue you or your lien holder the title as was stated in the description. You will receive a release of lien signed and notarized by the bank with a full bill of sale.

Last edited by Svre46; 10-19-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Svre46 is offline   Reply With Quote