View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #7410 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Sort of. I shopped around a little but did not buy anything. I need a monopod that will extend long enough so that I do not have to hunch over when I use it. It seems like the ones I looked at were not designed with 6' 5" folks in mind. I am continuing to look around.

How was your weekend?
i see... huh, 6'5" monopod is like a towerpod.

my weekend was okay, thanks for asking. i did manage to motor my Z on both Sat/barely on Sun, and do lots of kid's school stuff, house chores. there was no time to be bored.

i bought a 2nd internal hard drive for my MBP. it's one of those optical-drive replacement onces where i take out the optical drive and add a second drive using the sata connector. i needed a 7200rpm drive for my music recording software (my MBP came with a 5400rpm) and it was getting a little tiresome to unplug my firewire800 external HD each time i wanted to use the computer for non-music things so decided to go this route.

im expecting the new drive to come in this week sometime. i could've done SSD but the 7200rpm was only $50 for 320G (2.5" 9.5mm height) so will do SSD next time around i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
My 1000th post
contrats(?)