View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #7297 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
very nice! the closer you get to the Z (the closer you focus) the more you can throw the background out of focus. that front lip goes great on your car
Thanks Dallaz! I love this lens, but now I have the craving to look for a telephoto lens haha. Thanks for all the help you gave me when I was trying to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Christian, noice 50mm, which brand and how much$? I had a chance to shoot with a 50mm and it's on my list. No worries on the blurry first shot, it's meant to shoot close ups.
Skeeter got it, it's a Nikkor 50mm 1.4G and I bought it for around $415 shipped through Amazon. I was debating getting it used off a photography forum but this is one item I would rather buy new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Nice shots Christian! Your Z flows really well with the Ings + Swift!

Tell me: how's the Swift drop been with regards to the FI cans getting scraped? Have you had any issues?
I have only ever scraped the cans once, and that was very lightly on this very high speed bump. I normally approach them at an angle which I did for the front but someone was coming the other direction so I had to straighten out and that's when the cans scraped a bit. I bought my exhaust from Juruki whose car is much lower and they already had very light scrapes when I got it so I wasn't too upset.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob