View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
Anthony@PM
Base Member

Drives: 04 350Z Roadster 6mt
Anthony@PM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg View Post
Well I got my car back from Performance Autobody.

This was honestly the first very positive experience I had getting auto body work done, especially considering I had a negative experience last November dealing with some "luxury" auto body place in great neck....

The car looks better then the day I picked it up. Honestly the only thing I noticed was the smell of paint (inside), and a chip on the hood, and in the scheme of things that's nothing considering that this car had the top branch of a tree on it (during an electrical explosive fire), and now has a new roof, hatch, and as Wally put it: 5/8 of the car was repainted. Speaking of that, he was awesome to deal with, and very helpful through the whole experience. Very smart and honest guy. Pleasure dealing with him.

I'd never imagine myself praising the work of a body shop, but yea this place is awesome... I'll have pictures up as soon as time and weather permits, including the cool plates I just got for my car. Will bring it out Wednesday if we actually have a meet.
Awesome, Glad you had a good experience there. My car was done there this past winter after my hit n run accident.
www.facebook.com/TheExperienceNY ***FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK***
Anthony@PM is offline   Reply With Quote