View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #1183 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
They were given a little time off by onethreefive. It's a short temp ban and they will be back. We ARE doing things a little different in our forums. We want all our members to be respectful to each other. We do not want our new members to think one can harass a member and get away with it. It encourages them to do the same and from there, it's all downhill!
I agree, addressing these things earlier rather than later is good in the long run. The whole "slippery slope" problem with letting some of it slide.
to the mods.
I wasn't questioning the moderators decision to ban them, and I meant no disrespect. I was simply suggesting that the fact that people were getting banned meant that some of the postings had relapsed into that "stuff" we have all seen on other forums, and that we were trying to avoid.

I remember a thread a while back discussing how different everyone on th370z was.... and ironically I remember Shumby posting about how he felt the same way, after being berated on other forums by less mature folks.

You stay classy, the370z