View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #1633 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Phelan there's a N/A M3 out there running 11.9! So it can be made quick without going overboard! I'm definitely gonna keep it relatively stock except for maybe exhaust and little quick bolt on things. Maybe wheels!

Also...I'm doing european delivery...gonna drive it through all those passes in the alps and into Italy...maybe to the 'ring, etc. Its an awesome program and takes 4200 off the price of the car...plus I need a vacation!
Im pretty sure an exhaust on an M3 is required - they sound AMAZING.

And the delivery option sounds awesome dude - $4200? That sounds crazy. How much to ship it back to the states when you're done, or is that part of the package also? And why is it so much cheaper to take European delivery?