View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #66 (permalink)
Brazilbro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Juke/240Z
Brazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond repute

First time out with the TT at the track.. On RE11 street tires.. only got 2 runs . 1st run I thought i should just roll out in 1st at 2500rpm .. and as you see my 60' was horrible. I was getting good traction so I really heated up the tires the second run but bogged it off the line.. but was still able to pull a 2sec 60'. I think the tires had a 1.8 60' in them but I needed a couple more runs to get the hang of launching this thing.. I'm going to try and borrow my buddies slicks and get some race gas and go for low 11's or maybe even 10.99's with some weight reduction. runs done on 93 oct and 9-10psi
NEW NON NISMO 370Z MPH RECORD!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg record.jpg (626.4 KB, 59 views)
Brazilbro is offline   Reply With Quote