View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #1624 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

I've beet to active many times and met everyone there...It's like 20 mins away from me. I've seen their cars/race cars and its all pretty impressive, but its SO expensive.

I am going with the DCT. I would like to live with the dual clutch at least once in my life. I think I'm going to love it. I love driving simulators with paddles.

As far as new things, there are a few things, but nothing CRAZY. The packages are completely different than from what they currently have on the BMW website. Now there are less packages that include a lot more options...its pretty nice, granted a little pricey.

Its a car you can track and then drive to the grocery store on your way home, which is exactly what I want. So it doesn't go as fast...I can live with that since there are many other things about it that I like. Its a daily driver and it will be way more livable and practical than the Z.

Phelan there's a N/A M3 out there running 11.9! So it can be made quick without going overboard! I'm definitely gonna keep it relatively stock except for maybe exhaust and little quick bolt on things. Maybe wheels!

Also...I'm doing european delivery...gonna drive it through all those passes in the alps and into Italy...maybe to the 'ring, etc. Its an awesome program and takes 4200 off the price of the car...plus I need a vacation!
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote