View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #101 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Great for us, bad for their marketing team. I def see more awe reaction to the Z driving by vs let's say the M3 though the M3 is a lot more expensive.
That's because to the average "non-car-guy", the M3 doesn't look any different than any of the other ten zillion BMW 3 Series passing by... so it's un-impressive or "nothing special" to them.
The 370Z's shape is immediately eye-catching. It's swoopy, sleek and muscular all at the same time. It has a long(ish) hood, 2 doors and and raked windshield. Most of the "non-car-guy" people don't even know what kind of car it is, so they think it must be something super rare and expensive. It looks exotic and definitely turns heads.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.