View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunz4me View Post
I'm actually considering ditching my 2006 Mustang Gt for a 370z. While the new 5.0 addressed the horsepower deficiency, phord still has yet to fix the craptastic handling from the tree in the back. EDIT: Sure, it may have done well on a perfect track against a certain German coupe BUT on a craptastic Louisiana highway, that solid rear axle bites!

Then again, I'm tired of a retro looking car with a solid rear axle. Heck, I won't even consider the Camaro or Challenger because of the retro look alone. Maybe nostalgia sells for some, but I'm tired of that retro look.
The 5.0 handles pretty well. My buddy had his on the Tail of the Dragon with me and a bunch of other Z owners during Zdayz. It fared well.