View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #6895 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning, Mr. Kenchan.

Those are very nice sockets.

No Z action today, again. Spending today and tomorrow with Microsoft folks and then heading to San Diego/Coronado for goofing off and a convention. I am going to Coronado where I spent Jr High and High School years -- for the first time in many years. Look for pics in the DSLR thread next week.
sounds like fun. I too would like to visit areas I grew up in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
True... although the rear 10.5 +15 wheel does have an extremely sunk face which makes it harder than most wheels to bolt lugs on. The coating is great for resisting dust and stains, but I could chip it off with my fingernail.

Oh well, hopefully won't have much of an issue from now on.
I have the same rear wheels as you with the the RR face. No issue on mine. Hope your new paint goes unscuffed.