View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #6758 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Ken if you don't answer my lug questions I'm going to cut your Chan off LOL I'd like to know if they come in black and if they would work with stock Rays. Who makes them? I'd like to do a search online also.
DL can a Chevy v-8 be stuffed in there? LOL what engine in the Abarth?
Luna driving is what makes our cars real. Scratches and dings are badges of honor, hey if things get too bad a repaint or rap will fix it.
Fire,

Sorry for the slow reply! The Abarth has a 1.4 liter turbo 4cyl. Dont laugh it gets the business done and weighs nothing. The US model will come standard with 170+hp from what Ive read.

I have 165+ps so almost 170 hp with a G-tech ecu. G-tech is one of the best after market tuners for Porsche, Lambo and they have a lot of lines for the Abarth.

The performance is quite good about the same as a Cooper-S or better. The combined fuel economy I have is 7.6liter/per 100km or 31mpg. On the Autobahn its even better. It has a nice cockpit and a fantastic growling exhaust note, very aggressive and strong for such a car. IT has real personality and I love the machine. Its a fun sporting drive with some economy to boot!

Great interior and racing wheel and aluminum pedals etc. Built for driving!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Abarth summer.jpg (150.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg int5003.jpg (189.3 KB, 11 views)