View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #1616 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

New Developments for anyone who cares or is interested in buying my parts. I'm definitely parting the car out, most likely going to happen within the next few weeks. I'm actually just waiting to get back from my business trip.

I have several people who have PM'ed me about the SC and the Wheels. I would like to get solid deals on those asap.

For those who want the SC, I will need your stock fuel pump holding assembly and I will give you mine which is already modded to accept the bigger pump. $4800 shipped OBO.

People for the VOLKS, I need Stock Wheels and tires, Will take 1200 off the price if you give me stock sport rays w/ tires. $3700 shipped OBO without trade.

If anyone wants to buy anything else ahead of time, PM me and we'll talk about a deposit. People who called Dibs before, get dibs.

Last edited by RCZ; 09-22-2011 at 07:05 PM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote