View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #6555 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
For me the process is: rinse, wash with Meguiars Gold wash, rinse, dry with water magnet microfiber, wipe wheels and inside door jambs/sills and then apply tire dressing (Meguiars Endurance every other wash). Finally, she goes into the garage and I cover her with her nice fleece car cover for the evening. The total time is about 30 - 40 minutes. I can't help myself. I have to start the week with a clean car. I do this at least once per week.

It is some kind of sickness or perhaps I am acting out some kind of childhood trauma that is locked in my subconscious -- I don't know. I think I need professional help.
I too must drive a clean car so this part we share the same sickness. I just hate washing cars. QD is okay. Something about pulling out the hose makes it feel like a huge deal. actually I hate how my finger tips dry out when I wash cars. It screws up my keyboard playing. Maybe this is why I hate washing cars.