View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #6551 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the 25min i spend washing my cars i am going so frikken fast to get done with it without swirling the finish my neighbors know not to talk to me while im at it. hahaha.

wash 12min, dry 10min (including wheels), dress tires 2min, 1min to clean up hose and shopvac (my blow drier).
For me the process is: rinse, wash with Meguiars Gold wash, rinse, dry with water magnet microfiber, wipe wheels and inside door jambs/sills and then apply tire dressing (Meguiars Endurance every other wash). Finally, she goes into the garage and I cover her with her nice fleece car cover for the evening. The total time is about 30 - 40 minutes. I can't help myself. I have to start the week with a clean car. I do this at least once per week.

It is some kind of sickness or perhaps I am acting out some kind of childhood trauma that is locked in my subconscious -- I don't know. I think I need professional help.