View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 07:59 AM   #96 (permalink)
Ryan@Forged
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Evo 8/Evo 9 MR/GTR
Ryan@Forged is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
Just because the Evos computers make each turn you take feel seamless... it DOES not mean that its better than the Z. If you had the same amount of power in both cars... and similar suspension mods done... I have a feeling a Z will be getting better numbers in almost any track. AWD is nice.. but im over it... I want something that makes me feel like I am the one doing the driving not the car itself...
Have you ever driven an Evo? The car does not drive itself. If you had the same amount of power?.... This isn't a "what if" analysis, it's factual. You have to compare the 2 cars as they are. Have you driven your Z on a track? If you have been on the track with either of these cars you would find out real fast the difference between them. The Z's are not outrunning the Evos. In fact the Evos are the fastest cars in time attack right now, period. I am around these cars all day long. I like the Z on many more levels. MUCH nicer car in my opinion. However, better handling than an Evo? Not the case in any way.