View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 AM   #94 (permalink)
grahfz
Base Member

Drives: Touring/6/nav/sport
grahfz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin81 View Post
Ok dude....chill out....take a breather. You're taking this way to seriously. Let's act like grown men here.

I was simply expressing my opinion and reason for picking the Z over the EVO X. I wasn't knocking on EVOs. EVOs/STIs both are great cars as well -- AWD, 4-banger turbo, brembos, etc. The Evo has the S-AYC, and Recaros which is great. They handle really well in all conditions.

The sport 370 on the other hand also comes with huge a$$ brakes as well, stellar lookin 19" forged Rays, here's the biggie....the world's first rev-matching tranny...pure genius. the fact that you never have to take the keys out of your pocket to unlock the doors and start the ignition is awesome. It also has a nice subtle rear spoiler. It's a 'true' sports car -- 2 seater, RWD. It too handles really well.

The Z however has a much nicer upscale interior than the EVO. Again, that's my opinion. And the car over all has a much sexier look appeal to it than the EVO. Once again, my opinion. Also, the EVO X doesn't have a 6MT, which sucks when cruising at high speeds. EVOs don't come standard with HIDs, which is a minus for me....come on, if I'm going to spend around 30K, at least you could give me a decent set of headlights. The only way to get them is by purchasing/installing the SSS package (Sight, Spoiler, Sound). Plus, this is the 21st century....every car over 25K should have HIDs.

The words "better band for the buck" is straight up personal opinion. So get over it.
Agreed, I won't even think about a car without hid's...

I don't keep my keys in my pocket anymore since the pushbutton.. found that a d-clip on a belt loop works better... I was always hunting for my keys whenever I stopped the car to make sure that I didn't leave them inside. It did open up room to pocket carry my revolver though.

I won't touch a mitsubishi. I've seen TOOOOOOOooooo many people have issues with them. Hell, show me a 3000gt that is still on it's first engine and transmission, and I'll show you a car that sits in a showroom all day.