View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
mjg
Base Member

Drives: 13' GT 500
mjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant future

More good news, I found a new winter car, well not a new one, a 1998 Legacy SUS. It's AWD, and will get a fresh set of blizzaks, that only cost around $400 on those oem wheels.... My Z is going to be covered up, and hopefully garaged as soon as I get it back (and weather begins to change).

My new vanity plates are on their way as well, just received the registration (so they accepted my crazy idea). Minimum 2 letters, and no one had ZZ. LOL. Someone at the Glen Cove meet last I was there gave me the idea, one of Arnold's friends. The Z may never be a sleeper, but it will be getting some Z's lol lol.

With a secured second car, and everything worked out, I plan on doing quite a bit of modding when finances allow for it. If next year is a big year for me, maybe a Stillen SC??? Those Rays forged rims may go on first. I'lll have all winter to plan out the ZZ
mjg is offline   Reply With Quote