View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #74 (permalink)
LafitteZ
Track Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
LafitteZ will become famous soon enough

My anniversary has the lurching and lock outs every down shift from 6th to fifth and second to first. Im on the second tranny because it grinded like crazy from first to second on the first one. I havnt had a great experience with these trannys. The clutch slave cylinder is garbage and they locate it inside the tranny bell so it makes it a nightmare to work on for your average joe. i put TT and a stage one clutch and my pedal is stuck to the floor and had to be towed home with 13000 miles on the car and only 700 miles on the new clutch. CSC NISSA FAILLLLLL!!!! Tranny seems to be very reliable for your everyday casual driving but if you drive them a little harder they become loud and very hard to shift. There is after market fixes tho and after you do them the car usually is trouble free but then again why the hell we need to spend 40000 to have to spend extra money on after market. well it is what it is. Still worth buying zs in my opinion. My zspeed slave should be here and done by next week ill keep you guys up to date on how it feels
LafitteZ is offline   Reply With Quote