View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #70 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

It just dawned to me the 1st gear thud/clunk, lurching, rattling, and getting locked out at redline is nothing new. The 350Z had these issues. The notchiness is very similar, but I was still able to get in and out of gear in the 350Z. It didn't like fast shifts, which I hardly do for daily driving.

I'm not too peeved by the 1st gear lurching unless it's directly responsible for issues getting in and out of gear (seriously like shifting without using the clutch) whether moving or from standstill. It comes and goes, which is what's driving me nuts. When I had trouble getting out of 1st, I pumped the clutched a few times without any luck. I had to use more muscle to get it into neutral.

Juddering is still there, but it is not as frequent compared to the notchiness. When it comes back, it's like an earthquake. It judders a tiny bit everytime I get it moving in 1st.

I checked the fluids... still max level.

Anybody take it in for adjustments, bleed, etc. yet?