View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:33 AM   #1172 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG37 View Post
The thread is called the DFW 370Z Thursday Meet ya know...

How many times has the meet been in Fort Worth versus North Dallas area?

I think the once in a blue moon time it's in Arlington should get a little more respect/enthusiasm.

I hate the idea of driving up to North Dallas in that shitty traffic but I plan to show up at a meet or two, driving all the way from South Fort Worth. I get the idea of let's not make 20 people drive 30-40 miles and only 1 guy drive 5 sort of thing...but you really shouldn't affiliate yourself as "DFW" then if you aren't willing to make some sort of sacrifice to own up to the name.

Just sharing my thoughts, no reason to get bent up over it...I'm certainly not. Just stating the obvious.
and where were You tonight, sir?

Great turnout, guys Thank you all for coming out

Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote