View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
mjg
Base Member

Drives: 13' GT 500
mjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant future
Default What happened last night to my car

Having really bad luck with my Z (one month into ownership)
and.

I had a major incident happen last night at my development when a tree fell down, and electrocuted the parking lot while cars went on fire. Somehow the damage only effected to my car was due to the tree hitting it, not the cars that had exploded directly behind! Probably one of the scariest moments I've been through since 10 years ago, Lipa took hours to shut the damn power off, firemen and police stood around helpless, while cars began exploding, 2 fires, one that looked like a roman candle, then one that begin in area with cars directly behind me.

13.2k volts, electrical humming, went to sleep thinking my car was done. I wokeup and saw minimal damage (compared to what I expected). Heard chainsawing all night, and didn't sleep much. Workers said they could feel the electricity in the work boots. Everyone came out and watched the cars burn and explode, nice morning!

Please recommend me a body shop in nassau county Long Island, only the best... Want my car fixed perfectly. Only damage that I can see is on the roof of the car and broken Tail light.

Car on Saturday ...

Then all this....

Last edited by mjg; 09-08-2011 at 11:43 AM.
mjg is offline   Reply With Quote