View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoske View Post
Yeah well that is probably for a crazy NOS setup. Look at the options he lists up there. Digital Touch Screens, Carbon Fiber Tanks.......

Also, I just checked out Jet Black Motor sports website. It looked really nice until I saw the 'Hydrogen Injection' area.....Sorry buts that's the biggest scam/waste of money ever. You should remove that from your services and your shop for credibility alone...
My neighbors dad did a "do it yourself" hydrogen injection system on his dodge durango and he claimed to have gotten like 32 miles to the gallon city driving...

He showed me his setup and I gotta say I was curious and looked it over pretty thouroughly...sure it was roughly put together, but it seemed plausable...