View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #32 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
Alright guys, I am just bumping my thread to give you guys an update. I will be home and going to the track in 9days this even will be going down. I bought some DR's from from chuck here on the forum and they should be at my house before we go to the track. I found out that my buddies car dynoed 373whp. I am hoping for 330 but we will see. Stay tuned and I will post videos and slips for results once I get back that night from the track.
Congrats on going home! The DR's plus the weight advantage should do a lot to make up for his extra power. Can't wait to see the video, and for going to the track.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!