View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #6058 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hey Luna -- Nice lawn!!!

You should post your pics here:

What did you do with your lawn/garden today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I watched it finally ARRIVE After purchase, service and mods(oil cooler, red start button, mats, splash guards etc) it made it across the Atlantic to Germany!

More pics to follow after a good clean up and wax and proper registation with German plates. It drove amazingly well and strong. Only has 667 miles, just a few kilometers above 1000. Almost broken in. Bought it off the web from a dealer in Houston(Toyota). Gent owned it for a couple months and let it go.

Baker Nissan North took control of it for me and did all the work prior to shipping. They are a great place!! Thanks to Paul Morgan and his team there for making this dream come true for me. More to follow on driving the Z here in Germany and Europe! Cheers, Dave in Stuttgart!
That's a pretty cool story, but I don't understand why you would go through the expense of importing a used US car to Europe. Was it a much better deal than buying one locally? Do US cars have any special features that make them better than a US car? Help me understand.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.