View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #6051 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute
Default What did I do with my Z today??

I watched it finally ARRIVE After purchase, service and mods(oil cooler, red start button, mats, splash guards etc) it made it across the Atlantic to Germany!

More pics to follow after a good clean up and wax and proper registation with German plates. It drove amazingly well and strong. Only has 667 miles, just a few kilometers above 1000. Almost broken in. Bought it off the web from a dealer in Houston(Toyota). Gent owned it for a couple months and let it go.

Baker Nissan North took control of it for me and did all the work prior to shipping. They are a great place!! Thanks to Paul Morgan and his team there for making this dream come true for me. More to follow on driving the Z here in Germany and Europe! Cheers, Dave in Stuttgart!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zarrives1.jpg (101.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Zarrives2.jpg (132.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Zarrives3.jpg (127.6 KB, 15 views)