View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #6027 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I went and stayed at the Ritz-Carlton last evening in Orlando, and while the resort was nice I was quite surprised when the valet brought me my car. Even though I know those guys valet Mercs and BMWs as well as many other (and more expensive) fine cars all day long he took the time to compliment my Z! It never gets old hearing someone say "that's a really nice vehicle, sir!" I can do without the sir bit...but whatev.

I know what you guys are thinking "I would never valet my car". Well, I generally don't, but this place was a real class act. I also paid the guy well to take care of her for me.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub