View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #6017 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I didn't realize the lawn thread actually became a reality.
Count me in!
Nicely done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good to hear you have no issue with working on your cars. as long as i keep the car im working on inside the garage HOA doesn't seem to care....although ive had a couple of nosy newb members come up to my garage with their stupid clipboards and nitpick i was doing car work commercially, etc. which i wasn't.

our community was lucky enough to stop the village from connecting our side street to the adjacent 4lane road so we dont have people cutting through our neighborhood...well, usually. they come and find it's a deadend and u-turn back. i stare at them with a look.
+1 for the stinkeye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Well...date "afternoon" was a success. drove wife in z....First we had sushi at our favorite place. Would you believe this sashimi bento box was only 9.95? Talk about value. It's the best sushi in town too.

Then we did some shopping at the mall...got stopped by an older man in his 50s in the best buy parking lot as I was removing bugs lol. He commented on my z and asked if I loved my car Hehe. He wanted to test drive one.

After that, I kenchaned the z to the local dealership. I saw a gunmetal z in person finally, at least I think it was. It's pretty in person, tho i must admit I love my pearl White more. anyways I was looking at the sticker... It was a base too...with sport, but I think prices went up since my 2010??? Regardless, it was a fun date overall.

Look tastey!!!