View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #5990 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
I've found pretty much any good synthetic drops temps by 10-15 degrees vs the ester oil. I personally run GC, and the difference is awesome.

The heat properties of the Nissan oil are horrendous compared to pretty much any commercial available oil, and I highly recommend anyone still running it switches to the synthetic of their choosing immediately.
I need to keep up with acronyms lol. What's GC, red? And what temps are u seeing now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
Took my girl to our favorite Italian restaurant.

She doesn't get to ride in the Z much. Her 6 year old is usually my copilot.

It was HOT yesterday and every time I would come to a light, the AC would cut out. Then it started to rain. Not a good combo when it is almost 100 degrees out.

Then as we are waiting for a table, the lights in the restaurant started to dim. Never lost power but I was starting to wonder if someone was trying to tell me something about what I had planned.

This restaurant is special as it was the place of our first date. Well now it's even more special because she said yes!
Wow... Congrats dude! Very nice! I figured u would have asked her in the z itself
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra