View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #5987 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
G2Z

What temps are you seeing now for normal driving?

I'm using Agip synthetic in my Z and my temps are below 220 for normal driving(lower than original oil from Nissan).
Hi Nick...

Agip Synthetic? I have not heard of that?!?!?!?! Yeah, I already changed my oil once so far, and this is my 2nd one. The first time, I had Mobil 1. I used to love it, but it's junk now that I have done more research. Plus they changed their formula so it's not fully synthetic...boo. So with Mobil 1, I was seeing temps in the 220-225 range in normal driving, about 80 degrees ambient. At one point, I saw 230. Normal, yes, but desired? no. So I am hoping, since Amsoil is touted as THE best fully sythetic oil out there, I get some oil temp relief...and hopefully help with overall lubrication and maybe even reduce slight oil consumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Thanks G2Z! It was just fortunate that we found it. It is a motorcycle shop on a back country road. I use Adobe Lightroom for about 90% of my shots. Unless I am removing something or composing a layered image. Then I use Photoshop (I am lacking in Photoshop skills!)

I have a rubber strap wrench and thought it would be perfect for that. I can't remeber what I bought it for.

Hope you and the wife have and awesome date!!!
I have to get me Adobe lightroom and photoshop. So expensive tho! But yeah, I think you got the strap wrench for the shift knob too maybe? Or maybe for oil filters indeed? Yeah, I even used it on my oil cap (which somehow, I tightened too hard by hand... lol), and worked like a charm. Then yesterday, wife needed to open a jar of artichokes, and called upon my massive (read: skinny) biceps, so then I called upon my strap wrench! She goes "Omg... what is THAT?"... I told her to watch and learn
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra