View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #5926 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
285/35/19's are $30-40 CHEAPER than 275/35/19's

Also the stock 275's look stretched...... Which look stupid IMHO. The 285's fit great and you do get slightly better traction and also the RE-11's weigh less than the stockers. I like meaty tires.

People with the 305's on stock wheels pay more for the tire, add unneeded weight to the car, and only gain bragging rights to say they have 305's. Also some people just prefer that look, I don't.
I have Pilot Super Sports in OEM sizes and I think they look perfect from a fit perspective, but this may be simply a matter of opinion. They are also significantly lighter than OEM Potenzas as well.