View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #89 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBPD View Post
I'm a cop and this thread has made me laugh. First off I would love to have time to set up and do nothing but run radar all day. Thats not happening because what was once a 75 man department is down to 50 and we have zero time to do anything other than answer calls. I have run radar numerous times with my overhead emergency lights on and idiots still hammer by me. But to the person complaining about cops speeding,running red lights etc......be a hero and grab the car number. Our cars have GPS, and are constantly recording 24/7 and our Chief would love nothing more than to suspend us.
So you would love to sit around and collect revenue all day?
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote