View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:05 AM   #87 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Should you flash? well to take this issue one step further, from a utilitarian perspective if its for the greater good for the greatest amount of people aka benefit them then I say it is valid. I personally would help a fellow person out my giving them a heads up about a cop because by doing so I am helping someone avoid a heavy fine.Then again if someone comes flying by at 75 on a two lane road they may not even be paying attention to me trying to help them out. Also when you are driving a car, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you follow the law, so inspite of someone trying to help, people may choose to still speed and eventually get caught. So as a person, you can do your part to help a fellow person out even if its against the law, whether it is right or wrong depends on whether you are willing to look at it from a "greater good" perspective or not.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote