View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:05 PM   #80 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

If I know there's a cop waiting up ahead I will flash my lights as a warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sarcasm View Post
if the police are trying to keep people driving at safe speeds, and flashing my lights tells people to slow down, then it sounds like I am actually helping the police to achieve their goal.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good. I hope he gets his settlement.

Speaking of FL, I can tell you Tampa is waaaay overpoliced.

We have literally three different kinds of police (city, sheriff, state trooper) all milling about within a very small area, and mainly they seem to just be sitting on the side of the road waiting for speeders.

I've had situations where I've had to call a cop and had slow or no response, but meanwhile, four of them are sitting in a parking lot together just up the road with the lights off just watching drivers.

And now they're ticketing people for warning others of that -- wow.

Last edited by Jordo!; 08-30-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote