View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Well the Z is my DD and I live on Montreal, we probably get 15X more snow than you and its way colder. I also drove in those Irene like rains yesterday...handled surprisingly well but better chance to hydroplane for sure.

Now I won't be driving mine in the winter lol. However, I know a couple other local owers who have and do.

Problem is, if its absolutely your only car, then maybe stick with the EVO, I have access to another car if needed so it makes a difference.

My coworker has an EVO VIII MR and it is pretty nice. I DD my Z and have driven it in snow. rain. ice, and nice weather. I guess it is all in your driving style and driving experience as to whether or not it is for you. The EVO will definitely be easier to drive in less than optimal conditions. I'm biased though. I have a NISMO and wanted a Z ever since I was a small child. I will have to get another car in the near future though. I need to cart kids around and the 2 seater isn't going to do it. The Z will still be my main vehicle though..........

Rob
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote