View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
somatic
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 GS350
somatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the rough

when i was heading to east texas to visit my relatives last month, i was speeding down the highway of course. i come over a rise and next thing you know, my radar detector goes crazy! i of course hit the brakes and tried to figure out where he was (i was going 85 in a 65 i think, they have weird speed limits there). well, after i got down to normal speed i saw him on the left side of the road (state trooper), so i stayed my butt in the right lane.
but then he pulled onto the road, got into the right lane, and folled me for a quarter mile....he turned on his lights!

i pulled over on the right side of the road (which i immediately realized was the bad side to pull over on) and the officer slowly walked around the passenger side of my car, pausing to touch my blacked out taillights and my roof spoiler (my previous car). so i, of course, was thinking "this dude is gonna think im some ricer kid and hes gonna give me a ticket for everything he can find!" he walks to the passenger door, and asks me "sir, please step out of the vehicle and follow my to my car." ...my heart was friggin racing. and my girlfriend...she was even more scared than me lol.

so i walk over to his car, and he says "please get in the vehicle" . o.0' "ok officer," i managed to squeak out. I get in, leaving the door open (i guess i thought about running lol not an intelligent idea). He says "please close the door." so i do it. he turns on his car, searches in the computer for my info (at this point id given him my drivers license and insurance). all of a sudden, he asks me "so what brings you all the way out her from plano?" (i was about two hundred miles from where i live). so i tell him how im out there to see my grandma for her birthday ( the truth btw she turned 77) and he starts talking to me about the area she lived in, then we start talking about the drive up, and then we move on to my car, and then i looked up and so his camera feed in the headling and i was like "thats so cool. ive never been in a cop car before so i didnt know thats how it looked." it made him laugh so he showed me how he could switch to a camera that was apparently right in front of my face the whole time that showed an interior view of the cop car. we talk for a few more minutes and he finally tells me the reason he pulled me over: no front plate. He gave me a warning, told me a shorter route to get where i was going, and told me to drive safe. all in all we hung out in his vehicle for like 15 minutes! and when i got back to my car, my girlfriend was freaking out cause she thought i was about to be arrested lol.

but she realized that shed be cool with that, and sais "i would have gotten to drive your car though!" ....hell no

Passport 9500i HW|Short Tail Exhaust|Evo-r CF Fangs & Fog|Blacked Out Roof|Status Elite Intake 19/22|AUTO Shift Boot DIY|GTR Button|Rear Limo Tint|S2carbonworks hood dampeners|Falken Rt-7m 20"s w/Jade Project Mu Tuner Lugs|P:JDM Oil Cap|Tow Hook|SOLD
somatic is offline   Reply With Quote