View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:08 PM   #5362 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Up at 5 to wash the Z for Cars and Coffee. What a blast! We had over 150 cars, trucks, and bikes today. I will get some pics up later.

Dude, this one is the 6mt! Apparently one of a small number in the country. I will get some pics next time we pull the cover off. It is red and it is hot!!!

Those do look good in there! K&N always does good stuff.

Those look great! Nicely done. I think those skirts, diffuser, and the cf fangs would look perfect on a BlackCherry vert.

That is sweet! I know you want to do my Z32 for me.
Thanks Beach... I am in for your pics of the R32!!! And yeah I'd LOVE to do your Z32. Nissan paint is SO much easier to work with than GM clearcoat. ugh.

Also, THANK YOU again for the remote trigger suggestion. I LOVE my trigger for my D60.

Tonight, taking wife out to dinner in the Z... looking forward to a long drive.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra