View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #5361 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Up at 5 to wash the Z for Cars and Coffee. What a blast! We had over 150 cars, trucks, and bikes today. I will get some pics up later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi beach! i was about to get a R32 4yrs ago but found out it only comes in that DSG. i wanted a 6MT real bad, only available in other markets.

watch out for those cars though...they are known to spontaneously combust...just like them MINI's. yikes. i think there was a recall on most (if not all) R32's at one point for this. regardless, they do drive fun and look great.
Dude, this one is the 6mt! Apparently one of a small number in the country. I will get some pics next time we pull the cover off. It is red and it is hot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedelg24 View Post
I installed my K&N Typhoon intakes this evening.
Those do look good in there! K&N always does good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pty370z View Post
Just got my Z back from the shop.. Got the door handles painted in matte black and installed EVO-R Carbon Fiber Side Blades..
Those look great! Nicely done. I think those skirts, diffuser, and the cf fangs would look perfect on a BlackCherry vert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
haha Thanks Christian... yes, I knew you meant body shots of the car. We wouldn't want this thread closed out now do we??? lol.

So today, I kenchan'd my Z to a buddy's house to pick up the Amsoil we ordered. I am getting ready for my last oil change of the season, before she gets stored away for winter

But anyways, before that, I delivered the Vette I was working on ALL WEEK to its owner this morning. 10 hours of work later, that is So christian, here is the response to your request for some pics... more INFO (including all the steps and work done for this monster project) in this link in the Lounge/DSLR section:

http://www.the370z.com/lounge-off-to...orrection.html
That is sweet! I know you want to do my Z32 for me.