View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #5357 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Nice to know some things are still passed down through generations haha. Do you have any full body shots? The car of course.The good thing is that 95% correction in our eyes is perfection in everyone else's eyes which is what counts when you detail someone's car.

Ha, some people will never understand. Detailing is kind of therapeutic and relaxing to me, plus I always enjoy knowing that I have the cleanest car in any area I go.

My neighbors used to car me car boy since the first month I had the Z, I had the garage door up and the car on jack stands doing something every week haha.
haha Thanks Christian... yes, I knew you meant body shots of the car. We wouldn't want this thread closed out now do we??? lol.

So today, I kenchan'd my Z to a buddy's house to pick up the Amsoil we ordered. I am getting ready for my last oil change of the season, before she gets stored away for winter

But anyways, before that, I delivered the Vette I was working on ALL WEEK to its owner this morning. 10 hours of work later, that is So christian, here is the response to your request for some pics... more INFO (including all the steps and work done for this monster project) in this link in the Lounge/DSLR section:

http://www.the370z.com/lounge-off-to...orrection.html

2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 08-20-2011 at 02:51 PM.