View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #5349 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedelg24 View Post
The air certainly won't be as cool as the long tube options that Stillen and Injen offer but I didn't want to have to cut a larger opening for the Stillen or swap the windshield washer fluid reservoir for the Injen. I might swap to the Takeda long tubes if they ever come out.
as long as there is good seal with the heat shields i think you're fine.

you can measure IAT's using scanguage or get one of those BT OBD2 modules + Torque (app) and see. even borrow one from a friend or something for a few hours.

motored the Z for 45min this am before rain started showing up on weatherbug's radar in the vicinity so went home, did some chores. pretty heavy t-stormage right now, but should pass in 15min or so.

tomorrow's suppose to be sunny... i hope.

good luck at sear's point MtTam! hope you painter's tape the front end and mirrors.